Friday, April 14, 2006

Liv's Films

Helloooo! I have not been posting lately, and I know it's also my turn to try and finish off the 101 Saga.

My top 10 films:

1) Gladiator - cinematography I'd never seen before and a great soundtrack

2) Amelie - cute surreal bits, and hope that a girl like me can find love

3) A Beautiful Mind - a touching soundtrack, and after the twist you have to watch it again

4) A Room with a View - magical, romantic, memorable

5) Matrix Trilogy - the WOW factor never fades

6) Austin Powers - always provides a needed laugh, always quotable

7) The Incredibles - so cool and funny and cool, really the best animation yet

8) The Chronicles of Narnia - I wanted to cry when I saw Aslan and I want to wear those dresses

9) Pride & Prejudice (BBC/A&E) - just precious, well done and I love the actors

10) Breakfast at Tiffany - timeless classic, need I say more?

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

me too!

Friday, 14 April, 2006  
Blogger michelle said...

I think there shall...we need a new storie...

how about bears...we could have a story about a Bear family in the woods

Saturday, 15 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home