Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Jia films

here is my top 10 english films

1. Bend it like Beckham

2/3. Bridget Jones 1 and 2.

4. Legally Blond

5. Frida

6. Cleopratra (the one with Liz)

7. Chron's of Narnia; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

8/9/1o The Harry Potter Films.



INTERNATIONAL FILMS

1. Mama Roma (Black/White Italian Film)

2. Lola Rennt (German Cult Classic)

3. Good Bye Lenin (German)

4. Das Boot (German)

5. 8 Women (France)

7. Van Gogh (France)

8. Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon (China)

9. Kung Fu Hustel (Hong Kong)

10. Le Fabulex Destin D'Amelie Poulain (France)


DOCS...

1. The Secret life of the Mona Lisa

2. Tsumai: Deadly Wave

3. Rize

3 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

oh yes, the Long engagment...I rem,ember....I do like Amelie

Wednesday, 12 April, 2006  
Blogger Olivia said...

I still haven't seen The Long Engagement!

I sort of like Bridget Jones but those movies make me upset.

I enjoyed Narnia a whole lot. Touching throughout.

8 Women was mouthwatering. The costumes!

Amelie, I love her! I liked the cool surreal bits too.

Friday, 14 April, 2006  
Blogger Olivia said...

I will try to post later today, since I am home and still tired.

Friday, 14 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home