Monday, March 27, 2006

wohoooooooooo! I got a job! Makes uni Tution so much easier to come by now and a nice soft cusion to fall back on! Unemployment Insurance!!! If I get 300 hours over the summer I can get UI and use that untill I find a new job in Corner Brook!

And today I looked at the CB Uni Campus housing and found that there are bording houses all around the uni, 5 to 20 mins away. That is good and are priced from 350 to 400 a month! Even better. Most are furnished! Yeah! So I don't mind getting on 20 mins from campus that costs 350 a month. I got legs, I can walk! And I applied for on campus work experince program, cross fingers on that. Then I can go from classroom to workplace.

:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

Good for you. I'm getting a job advisor this week, and I finally have enough money left that they are going to help me pay my rent.

Monday, 27 March, 2006  
Blogger michelle said...

who will help?

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  
Blogger Olivia said...

The benefits office/social security, I think.

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  
Blogger michelle said...

oh liv! Thats good! You need some help...I know how hard it is... I have been working/paying rent for dog ages and its sooo hard...you work so hard and then ur paycheck just gets smaller and smaller after everything...rent, food, transport...

I give you hug and Axle Power

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  
Blogger michelle said...

will they help u pay rent for ur place???or will you have to move?

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  
Blogger Olivia said...

Yes, they will help pay for rent. Because paying less rent means moving into a storage closet.

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  
Blogger michelle said...

whats wrong with that...I lived in a itty bitty room for 6 months..in a house with 6 people in it

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home